It is a free firewire audio driver for Linux.
- Free because is free software.
- Firewire because is computer-side software for firewire devices operation.
- Audio because these devices are audio devices.
- Driver because is software for "drive" these devices.
- For Linux because depends on Linux IEEE1394 implementation.
If you have or will have a Linux-based computer and a firewire audio device (e.g., FireWire Solo by M-Audio, a FIREBOX by Presonus, a FA-66 by Edirol, ...), then this software can be usefull for you.